Bart’s Bash 2021 & Open Day at Portsmouth
On Saturday 11th September, the Andrew Simpson Centre in Portsmouth will be joining sailing clubs and venues around the world and taking part in the our flagship fundraising event, Bart’s Bash.
As part of this sailing participation and fundraising event, there will be lots of activities taking place throughout the day for £5.
* Saturday 11th September 09:30-17:00
* Andrew Simpson Centre Portsmouth, Eastern Rd, Portsmouth, PO3 5LY
* Kayaking, Climbing, Archery and Stand Up Paddleboarding Tasters Available throughout the day (timings below).
* Minimum age 6 years
* £5/person for 45-minute sessions
* Cold drinks available
* On the day raffle
* Bookings MUST be made online in advance for race entry.
* Bookings MUST be made online in advance for all taster sessions. Max 4 per group.
Bart’s Bash Race:
All safety equipment and wetsuits provided
Skipper briefing 13:30
All of our centre boats are up for grabs to race in or you can bring your own boat. We have 20 spaces available on helmed boats. You MUST book a space before arriving on the day.
Taster Session Timings:
There is a maximum of 12 people per session, and this is limited to a maximum of 4 people per booking. Cost is £5 per slot.
All funds raised from the day will be donated to the Andrew Simpson Foundation to help transform lives through sailing.
To find out how to be part of the event, please contact us at [email protected]
From: 11 September 2021 09:30 To : 11 September 2021 17:00
Location: Andrew Simpson Centre Portsmouth, Eastern Rd, Portsmouth, PO3 5LY
Cost: £ 5