What are Cookies?
Community Ad Web Ltd collects information about the way you use our website through cookies. Cookies are information files that are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile device that help websites remember your computer but not specifically who’s using it and the information about your visit. Cookies help to display the information on the website in a way that matches your interests.
Cookies we use on the website
Necessary cookies – these are required for the smooth operation of our website. They include cookies that enable you to log into a secure area of our site, purchase something or use the e-billing service.
Performance cookies – this allows us to recognise and count the number of visitors we have and to see what they use when visiting. This helps us to improve the website by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functional cookies – this allows us to recognise you when you return to the website. This helps us personalise our content for you based on what you have previously looked at.
Targeting cookies – this helps us record your visits, links you have followed and the pages you use. we use this to make sure the content is more relevant to you and your interests.
- _ga – used by Google analytics, no personal information is stored
- _gat – used by google analytics, no personal information is stored
- _gid – used by google analytics, no personal information is stored
- PHPSESSID – used by wordpress to track the users session, no personal information is stored
- WordPress_logged_in_* – used by wordpress to trak the users sessions, no personal information is stored
- WordPress_sec_* – used by wordpress to track the users session, no personal information is stored
Turning off and deleting cookies
For more information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be posted here
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org