Virus Safe Outdoor Canterbury Treasure Hunt
The Great Game Treasure Hunt Canterbury is a unique outdoor treasure hunt. Perfect to do whilst isolating, in order to get outdoors and exercise during these times, especially when you’re stuck for something to do! NHS guidelines say it safe to go on walks outside and are encouraging exercise that doesn’t involve close face to face contact with strangers. If you can’t go to the gym, cinema or theatre, why not try a safe treasure hunt? BOOK HERE (MULTIPLE DATES)
If you want to skip the pub at the end you can as your discount won’t expire and you can use it in the future when things go back to normal.
We are rated 5/5 on Google and 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor!
The hunt will lead you around the city taking in all its famous landmarks and explaining a little bit of its history along the way.
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. If you are successful you will reveal where to draw the X on your treasure map to show the location of your treasure – a great pub! At the pub you will receive discount off your bill.
It’s one of the best activities to do in Canterbury or days out in Canterbury you can find! 🙂
It can also be done as a Team Building Exercise or Corporate day out!
What to expect:
- An exciting day out.
- Exploring famous landmarks and secret back streets.
- Challenge yourself with puzzles, riddles, codes and orienteering work.
- If you are successful you will reveal where to draw the X on your treasure map to locate the treasure.
- The treasure is a great pub at which you can receive 20% off your total food and drink bill.
- We will book a table at the pub so it’s ready and waiting when you arrive.
What’s in the pack:
- Clues sheet
- Treasure map
- Prize envelope (contains a history of the pub and an activity pack)
- Wristbands for receiving the 20% discount at the pub.
How to book:
- Choose your ticket for 1-2 people, 2-4 people or 5-8 people. You only need one ticket per group of this size.
- After purchase email [email protected] to redeem your ticket.
- Please include a posting address in your email!
- Please tell us what time you are starting in your email! It takes around 2-3 hours to complete and we will book a table under your name at the treasure pub.
- Your pack will be posted to you please allow up to 5 working days for it to arrive.
- Please note your tickets are flexible and can be chosen on any day that suits you.
- Pub opening times and kitchen times can be found on our website. U18’s are allowed in the pubs during the day but in the evenings some venues might not, please check on our website for these times also.
If you don’t have the time to wait for the physical pack to be posted then ask for the digital pack in your email. This is a PDF of the hunt for you to print out or use on a mobile device, provided is a unique code use this to get the discount for your group.
From: 12 October 2020 10:00 To : 07 January 2021 23:00
Location: Westgate Towers, West Gate Tower, St. Dunstans, Canterbury, CT1 2BX
Cost: £ 14.99